At our practice, we have a deep understanding of women’s unique health and wellness needs, and have amassed a skilled team of medical professionals to fulfill those needs.
When It Comes To Your Health, Matters Are Taken Seriously Here!
Under the leadership of Dr. Dina Abo Saada, we provide comprehensive, compassionate, state-of-the-art care to women with a broad range of gynecological problems, from menstrual irregularities and dysmenorrhea to menopause management; routine health screenings to advanced reproductive tract malignancy management; minimally invasive and endoscopic procedures to health education; our comprehensive panel of health services is as unique as the women who benefit from it.
A blend of talent, compassion and cutting-end technology, that ensures you get the best care you deserve—and back again to the joyful life you miss…
- Well-woman annual physical examinations
- Pap smear for cervical health screening
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Severe menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases (PID)
- Urinary incontinence
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction
- Bladder and vaginal prolapse
- Uterine fibroids
- Vaginismus Treatment
- Female infertility
- Reproductive tract infections and STDs
- Menopause management
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Osteoporosis Awareness, Prevention & Treatment
- Tumors of the female reproductive tract
- Screening services for breast cancer
A procedure that allows your Gynecologist to look inside your uterus in order to diagnose and treat causes of abnormal bleeding.
It is done using a highly-advanced, tiny and illuminated tube ‘Hystroscope’ that is inserted through the vagina. It has a built-in camera, and it can be used to remove abnormal growths inside the uterus (e.g. fibroids and polyps).